Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jane Fonda on Ted Turner

The other night there was a feature on 60 minuets with Ted Turner. At the end of the piece Jane Fonda was interviewed. She said that Turner was chase by demons. Fonda is Turners ex-wife and she is bitter about their failed relationship so said the above.

Turner came out and denied this accusation. Turner said "Well, I'm not chased by demons. I feel pretty good."

Fonda still loves Turner and she probably wants to reconcile with him. This situation is personal in my opinion and I don't think that she needed to throw him under the bus like she did. Every marriage has its problems, some end in divorce. Turner has a lot of money even though he lost 7 billion and with that money came responsibility. He was away from her a lot and that is what made the relationship fail period. For Fonda to come out and air their dirty laundry on national TV to me is flawed. Keep it to yourself Jane, what are you in high school?

No comments: