Tuesday, November 4, 2008

CNN.com #2/Videos

On cnn.com I don't see a link to access a video archive of thier broadcast stories. If there is one it is buried deep in the site and not on the home page. There is a section for live video which is quite small and doesn't really draw you toward it. CNN is a TV station and people want to see video online especially if they missed the story on air. ESPN.com does a great job with video archiving and CNN should follow in their footsteps. On more thing is that the video player takes a long time to load and when it finally does the video is streamed and I don't think they have worked all the kinks out of it because when I tried to watch a video I had trouble. You would think they would have their act together, but they don't and they need to fix their video section badly.

1 comment:

Suzanne Levinson said...

Yes, I'm always surprised at how text-based CNN is, and how their video is not the best anywhere.