Tuesday, November 4, 2008

CNN.com #5/CNN TV

The site also has a small section that promotes what it will air on television. In my opinion it is too small. This is what this company does (television). This is how it got started. Why not make the plug for your television shows bigger and better? There are so many shows that run everyday and it is necessary to make the public aware of them. I mean some people do use the internet to find out what is on television. CNN.com doesn't care about what will take place on the air it is mostly dedicated to news stories in print form. The site isn't glamorous and I think that it should be bigger and brighter. It should have more bells and wistels.

1 comment:

Suzanne Levinson said...

I bet plenty of people agree with you... CNN probably thinks few people both read and watch, but I bet they do both.