Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another election day issue.

This isn't an issue that will be voted on today, but it is something that just boils my blood. I was having a conversation with someone from somewhere other than the US. They were telling me that they were taking a trip back to their country of orgin. They said once they get there all they will hear about is the the failure of America as far as the economy as well as all the other problems that go along with that. This is when I snapped I said this is what is wrong with America. Too many other people rely on us and it has got to stop. I am so sick of all these people around the world with their hands out looking for Uncle Sam to break them off. We as a nation need to become stronger from within and that means helping people out right here on our own soil and stop giving everybody and their mother around the world anything else. I am so angry right now just writing about this. It is due time to refocus our efforts on ourselves!

No comments: